Saturday, December 19, 2015

OUGD405: Studio Brief 01 - Finalised Wayfinding Design After Crit

Pantone Colour Swatches 




I tried to modify the way finding so that the gradient opacity was adjusted instead of block colour like the previous one. The crit feedback suggested I modified the size of the arrows and arranged symbols on to the way finding to portray where you are going. 
I was advised to modify the size of the arrows, originally they were quite small and now they're bigger and the composition was too high it needed to be slightly lower so that is was more eye level so in the images above they are lower down. In the crit I was told to experiment with other symbols to make the wayfinding more visually clear to read. I still wanted to keep the signage without the use of text so that it entirely visual; I added pictograms of coat hangers to signify the the direction towards the fitting room.

No comments:

Post a Comment