Saturday, May 12, 2018

OUGD603: Greeting Cards - Production and Manufacturing

I had to cards printed on Printed.com.


Invoice:


I ordered 60 cards. 4 different designs in 300gsm pearl luxe stock with plastic wallets and white envelopes for each cards. 

I did not receive 60 cards. I had many issues with the products sent back to me.


There was issues such as they had sent me envelopes that looked wrong and the printing was not perfect for every print some of the colours were distorted and there was too less a quantity. They did not send me the amount of cards I ordered let alone enough post cards. I ordered plastic wallets to make them look more professional too which made the budget a bit more expensive and this is how they arrived:


They were quite unhelpful to my customer email and only send me 18 envelopes to replace the ruined ones and ones they didn't even originally send:



This is sometimes a problem with bulk ordering and manufacturing. It's not always accurate and people print the wrong amounts. Usually printers over print so they have a couple of test ones and give you those but the fact I was under given prints was annoying for me personally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment