Saturday, March 5, 2016

OUGD404: Folds For Book 2 - Feedback

The concept of my book is going to be short stories. It is going to be a photography heavy book based on short lined stories from possessions that once held a memory to someone. I wanted to keep the design very minimal and experiment with the negative space. Here I printed out test pages to see which fold would be better for the book which included both the image and caption. This helped me gain feedback on composition, text layout and image layout.








Feedback:
"I like the last one because it's like a mystery."
"The 4th fold gives a feel of uncovering someone's story. It's more interactive."
"I think I like the first one because it's a classic fold and it looks very minimalistic inside. I also like the fourth one too because I like the fold and how you have positioned the text."
"Half sizes."
"Look at the placement of the middle pages."
"Have them as inserts."



No comments:

Post a Comment