Sunday, April 17, 2016

OUGD404: Finished Postcards Feedback & Evaluation





Feedback:

“As a student, I would find these really helpful. Having them an A5 size is perfect. I feel like A6 would have been too small unless you put less information on the card and a larger image. Or if it was just the image.”

“The information used would have been good in a consitine book.” 

“I like the shapes you’ve added within the colour circles, and the text isn’t distracting, you’ve used the bold font to distinguish the heading from the main body. It’s simple and effective.”

“I think it’s looks consistent, simplistic, easy to read and handy when you want to take them with you”

“Really strong!!! Simple and visually very interactive especially for students. Font choice is very suitable and really easy to read.”

“I think the A5 revision things are simple and easy to visually see and read with the conciseness.”

“Looks like an ordinary information leaflet. Short paragraphs that informs you of what each colour scheme does. All the information looks good.”

“Really strong concept, the thumbs up and the flame emoji.”

“It’s very artistic. I like the composition and ideals behind it.”

“The balance between the text and colour is very important. I feel like you could have sourced the content yourself tho.”

“It’s colourful.“

“It’s a very simple looking guide. It’s what you would hand a child but a child would be like oh “what’s this?” It would ideal for a student that is starting to learn colour theory.”

“This is very good for people that are just starting out in the art world. The layout is good.”

This feedback was quite subjective but mostly positive. 

Evaluation:

The design is very simple. I think it makes the information clear to read. I'm really pleased with how these came out and they would be something that I would personally use to help me learn about colour theory or aspects of design principles because they are strong aesthetically but have sufficient amounts of information on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment