Saturday, February 20, 2016

OUGD404: Studio Brief 01 - How Do You Read? Postcards




As I am going to be creating flash cards for my first publication on colour theory I decided to create it inspired by the Pantone 100 Postcards. The stock for these chips are quite thick so I'm going to be using quite a heavy stock to create my post cards. I'm going to make them A6 because that is standard postcard size. This is because they are targeted towards students to be able to use them as flash cards or just as a set to have. I didn't want to make a publication in the form of a book because a publication can be anything as long as it uses the correct design principles. I'm going to design a sleeve for them to be slotted in instead of a box like the Pantone postcards because there will only be 6 postcards. The information is going to be very minimal so that students can remember key points and only that point will be the focal point.   

No comments:

Post a Comment