Saturday, February 20, 2016

OUGD406: Studio Brief 01 - Secret 7", 7 Songs, 7 Sleeves.

One of my pieces of feedback was that this concept could work as a series so for my final piece of work for this was to create a cover for each song to create a series for the exhibition. I decided to create the text with other phrases or words that would reference the song because you cannot use the song title or band name. All these photos were taken by me and I thought would be relevant to the cover in obvious. They are reference landscapes and the sky because the songs for 2016 were all quite dreamy and peaceful. The finalised series:


Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better
Concept: Together - To Get Her

Final submission.



Etta James - At Last
Concept: Finally


John Lennon - Imagine
Concept: Lyrics - I'm A Dreamer


The Jam - Art School
Concept: Edgy - Arty 


Jack Garratt - Worry
Concept: DW


Chvrches - Clearest Blue
Concept: Lyrics - Not Enough


Max Richter - Dream 3
Concept: Sleep

"A photography based concept as part of a series using synonyms to covey the message of the given track."

No comments:

Post a Comment