Monday, February 8, 2016

OUGD406: Initial Practical Experiment - Dots












I set up pieces of paper and splattered paint on them in similar colour schemes to the ones in the music video. I really like the effect of this because it is messy and water colours are more free than a digitally rendered piece which are very finalised and clean looking. I feel like this gives a similar effect to the ones from the video but I wanted them to be more like splatters instead of circular dots to give it a more ambiguous aesthetic but it is still reminiscent of the video. 

Originally I thought this could be a finalised cover, scanned in and adjusted slightly on the computer but I want to experiment with the type so it has more concept than just being dots inspired from the music video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment